Where can I park?
- Click HERE for our new parking map!
- If you're visiting with us, we would love to invite you to park in our Guest Parking directly in front of our Worship Center on N. East Ave.
- The Family Center Parking Lot: A horseshoe drive parking lot is located in front of the Family Center on the east side of the Worship Center on N. East Avenue.
- Three Parking Lots are located to the east and across the street (N. East Avenue) of the Worship Center.
- Children's Center Parking Lot: Parking is available on the north side of the Children's Center.
- A parking lot is available on the south side of the church campus - corner of N. East Avenue and E. Church Street.
- Parking is also available on the west side of the church (along N. Houston Street) and east side of the church (along N. East Avenue)
- Handicapped parking is available in all parking locations.
Where can I enter on a Sunday morning?
Sunday mornings, you are invited to enter our main entrance on N. East Ave. or through our N. Houston St. entrance. We encourage families who are accessing nursery services to enter through our Children's Building.
What should I expect when I come to Central?
You will be greeted with smiling faces as you enter our Worship Center and Children's Building. We'd love to answer any questions you may have and direct you to a Bible Study Class or our worship service. You'll find that our campus is spread out with lots of buildings but our greeters will be glad to help you. Feel free to sit in any vacant seat in our services or Bible studies. We worship through times of welcome, praise, and preaching by our Pastor, Sonny Hathaway. During the service our members are encouraged to give offerings to the many ministries in and through Central, but as our guest, we simply ask you place a completed information/prayer request card (found in the back of the pews) in the offering receptacles as you exit our sanctuary. The guest information/prayer request card lets us know who attended that day and if you have any questions, or prayer requests, you can place them on the form. Be assured that the pastors will receive your prayer requests and pray for you.
Is childcare available during Bible Study and Worship Services?
Nursery services are available for children who are 9 weeks old thru Pre-K during our 9:30am Worship Service and the 11:00am Bible Study hour each Sunday morning. The nursery opens 9:15am and remains open until noon. Children who are in kinder and older will attend worship with their family. Children are provided a safe, clean and loving environment by a qualified and dedicated nursery staff who love children and the Lord. Nursery is also provided for many of the other activities of the church. Nursery Location - Ground floor of Children's Education Center.
Do I need to dress a certain way to come Central Baptist Church?
Short answer- not at all! Some folks come dressed in jeans, some in suit and tie, or somewhere in-between. So, no, there is no certain way you must dress to attend Central Baptist Church. All are welcome to come and worship the Lord, study His Word, fellowship together, and serve Him.