What should I expect when I come to Central?
On Sunday mornings, you will meet the friendly faces of our greeters in the Worship Center and Children's Center. They'll answer any questions you may have and direct you to a Bible Study Class or Worship. You'll find that our campus is spread out with lots of buildings - our greeters will be glad to help you. You can also expect a warm welcome. Feel free to sit in any vacant seat in our services. We have a time of welcome, worship, and preaching by our Pastor, Mike Meadows. During the service, as a part of our worship, we give tithes and offerings, but as our guest, we just request you place a filled out information/prayer request card (found in the back of the pews), in the offering bag when it is passed. The guest information/prayer request card lets us know who attended that day and if you have any questions, or prayer requests, you can place them on the form. Be assured that the pastors will receive your prayer requests and pray for you.
Do I need to dress a certain way to come Central Baptist Church?
Some folks come dressed in jeans, some in suit and tie, or somewhere in-between. So, no, there is no certain way you must dress to attend Central Baptist Church. All are welcome to come and worship the Lord, study His Word, fellowship together, and serve Him.
Is childcare available during Bible Study and Worship Services?
A nursery for children who are 9 weeks old thru Pre-K is provided during the 11:00 A.M. Sunday Morning Bible Study and during Worship Service. The nursery is open from 9:15 A.M. until Noon. Children who are in kinder and older will attend worship with their family. Children are provided a safe, clean and loving environment by a qualified and dedicated nursery staff who love children and the Lord. Nursery is also provided for many of the other activities of the church. Nursery Location - Ground floor of Children's Education Center
Where do I park?
- The Family Center Parking Lot: A horseshoe drive parking lot is located in front of the Family Center on the east side of the Worship Center on
N. East Avenue.
- Three Parking Lots are located to the east and across the street (N. East Avenue) of the Worship Center.
- Children's Center Parking Lot: Parking is available on the north side of the Children's Center.
- A parking lot is available on the south side of the church campus - corner of N. East Avenue and E. Church Street.
- Parking is also available on the west side of the church (along N. Houston Street) and east side of the church (along N. East Avenue)
- Handicapped parking is available in all parking locations.