- We subscribe to the Baptist Faith and Message 2000 as our doctrinal statement.
- We believe that the Holy Bible is God's Word to man and that it is the only sufficient authority as the rule of doctrine and practice. It has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth, without any mixture of error for its matter. 2 TIMOTHY 3:16
- We believe salvation is the gift of God's grace and is
received when one repents of sin and places his faith and trust in Christ
Jesus as Lord and Savior, through the power of the Holy
2: 8-9 LUKE
- We believe church membership is available to those:
a. Who have repented and put their trust in Jesus and been baptized.
b. Who have given evidence of repentance and faith publicly.
c. Who have Submitted to baptism by immersion which symbolizes the heart of the gospel message - death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. ROMANS 10:9-10 ROMANS 6:4
d. Who have participated in our Membership Class and met with one of our pastors.
- We believe in the New Testament
order of Baptism and the Lord's Supper. The Lord's Supper is to be
observed by the members of this church, members of churches of like faith,
and anyone who feels spiritually qualified. These are the only
ordinances in the New Testament and are symbols, and as such do not have
any saving power. ACTS
28: 1-12 1
CORINTHIANS 11: 23-26
- We believe in the right of each
member of the church to a voice in its governments, plans, and
discipline. A Baptist church is a local autonomous group of
born-again, believers and is self-governing under the Lordship of Jesus
Christ, thus recognizing no earthly authority outside the local congregation. ACTS
- We believe that salvation is
free to all who will accept the Gospel through repentance and
- We believe that all true
born-again believers shall be kept by the power of God through
faith unto salvation. JOHN
- We believe in Church Discipline. As the body of Christ, we are accountable to one another. MATTHEW 18: 15-17