We are excited to say “Welcome Home” with our modified corporate worship schedule continuing this Sunday! We will continue to open our doors for worship again this Sunday; however we're also excited to continue to offer the opportunity to all of our Small Group Bible Studies to begin meeting in their classrooms! Please note the following special considerations for your safety and the safety of others:
- Our nursery services will be offered to all families! While we look forward to having our families access the nursery, we are asking that all attendees enter through the main entrance of the Worship Center.
- Parents of nursery-aged children, please know that each family will need to complete a brief assessment, including the taking of temperature of children and parents, before entering the nursery. You can read all of the nursery considerations here.
- The leaders of our early morning Bible study classes, at 8:15am, are asked to sanitize the classroom using cleaning supplies provided after their study for the sake of the late morning class.
- Participants in our Bible study classes are asked to maintain safe distances while participating in the studies. Use of PPE's are encouraged but not required.
- Note that we will not be able to offer coffee services for the weeks to come.
- We also discourage congregational snacks for Bible studies...yes, we can be Baptists without the donuts...for a time. :)
- We welcome and encourage the use of personal protective equipment such as masks, hand sanitizer, etc., and will be happy to provide you with a disposable mask if you need one. Hand sanitizer will also be available around the campus.
- Our ushers and deacons will continue to seat you according to safe distance recommendations, please allow them to serve you in this way for your safety and the safety of others around you. Note that we will have every other pew marked for “no seating”.
- Family members are asked to sit together while leaving two open pew seats on either side of the family, individuals parties are asked to keep two pew cushions open between you and another worshipper.
- The elevator will be open for use; however, while using it please continue to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Balcony access will be open with ushers and deacons ready to serve you there as well.
- Our modified worship service will continue to not include a greeting time, offertory. You are welcomed to worship through giving online or at the conclusion of our service.
- We will conduct an early release for our Kid Central Children's Ministry kids during the announcement portion of our service. If you are visiting with children, we invite you to dismiss at that time as well so that you may learn where the children's activities take place.
- We ask that you please refrain from congregating in the foyer and hallways and be mindful of maintaining safe distances from others while you depart or make your make your way to your Bible study.
- We will continue to livestream our corporate worship services for the weeks to come. The purpose of our livestream is for bridging the gap during this season of illness and concern. We look forward to worshipping with you in person as soon as you’re able to return.
- If you are concerned for the well-being of yourself or family, over the age of 65, considered vulnerable in any way of contracting COVID-19, have been feeling ill, or have been in contact with someone who has been confirmed by laboratory testing to have had COVID-19, we encourage you to remain home and participate in our livestream via Facebook, YouTube or our website.
- Please utilize our livestream during this unique time while realizing it is not a substitute for your physical attendance once practical.
We have so missed worshipping with you in person and look forward to being able to sing, read scripture and sit under the teaching of God’s word together with you again! We ask for your patience and long-suffering love as we seek to navigate the days ahead in the most God-honoring way possible with hopes of returning to a normal schedule again soon. We will update you as soon as we reach that point. Until then, Welcome Home, we look forward to seeing you soon!
The Pastoral Team