Your Pastoral Team continues to learn how to appropriately grapple with the reality of COVID-19 and we pray that our systematic plan will provide the best steps toward continuing all activities while also allowing for prudent methods of individual safety.
To this end, we are updating our systematic plan as follows:
- Our nursery services are offered to all families! While we look forward to having our families access the nursery, we are asking that all attendees enter through the main entrance of the Worship Center unless you are dropping off your children in the nursery. If that is the case, the entryway to our Children's Building will be open.
- Parents of nursery-aged children, please consider our well-child policy prior to utilizing our nursery services. You can read all of the nursery considerations here.
- Participants in our Bible study classes are asked to maintain safe distances while participating in their studies. Use of PPE's are strongly encouraged.
- Coffee services are available to each class on an individual level based on the requests of each class.
- We strongly encourage the use of personal protective equipment such as masks, hand sanitizer, etc., and will be happy to provide you with a disposable mask if you need one. Hand sanitizer will also be available around the campus.
- We will continue to reserve every other pew to maintain social distancing in designated areas of our sanctuary. Maps are available in our foyer which show socially distanced sections of our sanctuary.
- Family members are asked to sit together while leaving two open pew seats on either side of the family, individuals parties are asked to keep two pew cushions open between you and another worshipper if at all possible.
- The elevator will be open for use; however, while using it please continue to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Our modified worship service will continue to not include a greeting time or offertory. You are welcomed to worship through giving online or at the conclusion of our service.
- We will conduct an early release for our Kid Central Children's Ministry kids during the announcement portion of our service. If you are visiting with children, we invite you to dismiss at that time as well so that you may learn where the children's activities take place.
- We will continue to livestream our corporate worship services for the time to come. The purpose of our livestream is for bridging the gap during this season of illness and concern. We look forward to worshipping with you in person as soon as you’re able to return.
- If you are concerned for the well-being of yourself or family, over the age of 65, considered vulnerable in any way of contracting COVID-19, have been feeling ill, or have been in contact with someone who has been confirmed by laboratory testing to have had COVID-19, we encourage you to remain home and participate in our livestream via Facebook, YouTube or our website.
- Please utilize our livestream during this unique time while realizing it is not a substitute for your physical attendance once practical.
We have so missed worshipping with you in person and look forward to being able to sing, read scripture and sit under the teaching of God’s word together with you again! We ask for your patience and long-suffering love as we seek to navigate the days ahead in the most God-honoring way possible.
Please also visit our Family Worship Resource page which is intended to support you as you seek to lead your family in continued praise and worship. There you will notice a great tool which your Pastoral Team is excited to make possible- Central’s Home Worship Guide. Our hope is that this tool will help in guiding your Sunday morning worship at home during the weeks ahead or in preparing your heart for worship prior to gathering together.
With continued hope in our faithful God,
The Pastoral Team